Electric Pedals has developed the world’s first pedal-powered field cinema which was piloted during a tour of the Virunga Volcano region of Kisoro and Kabale in Southern Uganda last November. Its the only system in the world that uses the energy from just one person to show films to hundreds. A number of conservation organisations including GAFI, SOS and UFP have taken our field cinema to some of the most remote villages in the world and used it to share conservation films and education local communities.
- Super portable and simple to use
- Supplied with 100 Lumen LED projector
- Integrated DVD player
- Custom built power management system
- Custom built amplifier and 20Watt speaker
- Pure DC and low voltage so completely safe
- Can change riders throughout performance (runs for a minute with anyone pedaling!)
- All neatly housed in a robust shell
If you would like to place an order or would like further information then get in touch.
UFP Project Co-ordinator Fadhili Njilima said, “The villagers were astounded by this magical invention, and were extremely grateful. Even television is a special thing in these far-flung villages, but a cinema powered by a bike… just imagine!”